Cafe Momentum Pop-Up Dinner
Cafe Momentum, a nonprofit program under Youth Village Resources of Dallas, hosts its February 17 pop-up dinner at Salum with guest chef Abraham Salum. Wine will be provided.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $3 Jello Injectors
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy