Cafe Momentum Pop-Up Dinner
Cafe Momentum, a nonprofit program under Youth Village Resources of Dallas, hosts its February 17 pop-up dinner at Salum with guest chef Abraham Salum. Wine will be provided.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mint: $7 Ultimate Cosmopolitan, $7 Sake Sangria
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $5 martinis, $5 glass of wine
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $3 wells, house wines, and sangrias