Cafe Momentum Pop-Up Dinner
February 17, 2013
Cafe Momentum, a nonprofit program under Youth Village Resources of Dallas, hosts its February 17 pop-up dinner at Salum with guest chef Abraham Salum. Wine will be provided.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 wells, $3 Bud Light drafts, $3 domestic bottles
- The Mint: $7 Passion Carnival, $7 Ultimate Limedrop
- The Old Monk: $1 off all draughts
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $3 Jello Injectors
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup