to 6 PM
811 North Central Expressway , Plano, TX
Carter BloodCare’s mobile donor unit will be in the parking lot on the east side near Sears.
Walk-in donors are welcome, but individuals can make an appointment by calling 817.412.5245. Donors with appointments will be taken first.
Potential donors must be at least 17 years old, or 16 years old with a parent’s consent, weigh at least 110 pounds and be in good general health. Photo ID is required. There is no upper age limit for donors, and most medications do not interfere with donor eligibility. Carter BloodCare recommends eating a nourishing meal and drinking plenty of water before donating. For information about eligibility, visit www.carterbloodcare.org .
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Shuck 'n Jive: $1.50 wells
- Shuck 'n Jive: $2 domestic drafts / $3 wells / $4 calls / $3.75 house wines / $5.50 premiums
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues