to 6 PM
811 North Central Expressway , Plano, TX
Carter BloodCare’s mobile donor unit will be in the parking lot on the east side near Sears.
Walk-in donors are welcome, but individuals can make an appointment by calling 817.412.5245. Donors with appointments will be taken first.
Potential donors must be at least 17 years old, or 16 years old with a parent’s consent, weigh at least 110 pounds and be in good general health. Photo ID is required. There is no upper age limit for donors, and most medications do not interfere with donor eligibility. Carter BloodCare recommends eating a nourishing meal and drinking plenty of water before donating. For information about eligibility, visit www.carterbloodcare.org .
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fish Shack: $1.50 drafts, $3.50 margaritas, half-price oysters
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, domestics, imports, drafts, $1 off all other drinks
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Shuck 'n Jive: $2 domestic drafts / $3 wells / $4 calls / $3.75 house wines / $5.50 premiums
See more events classified as:
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot