Bicycle Brewery Tour of Dallas
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Meet at Klyde Warren Park at 1 p.m. to depart at 1:30 p.m. for the breweries. Participants include Community Brewery and Four Corners.
First stop, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM - Community Beer Company; $5 cash entry, samples and tour
Second stop, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM - Four Corners Brewing Company; No Charge, samples and tour
Third stop, 4:30 PM - Chicken Scratch + The Foundry; Beer and food for purchase
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair