Bicycle Brewery Tour of Dallas
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Meet at Klyde Warren Park at 1 p.m. to depart at 1:30 p.m. for the breweries. Participants include Community Brewery and Four Corners.
First stop, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM - Community Beer Company; $5 cash entry, samples and tour
Second stop, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM - Four Corners Brewing Company; No Charge, samples and tour
Third stop, 4:30 PM - Chicken Scratch + The Foundry; Beer and food for purchase
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre