Bicycle Brewery Tour of Dallas
February 17, 2013
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Meet at Klyde Warren Park at 1 p.m. to depart at 1:30 p.m. for the breweries. Participants include Community Brewery and Four Corners.
First stop, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM - Community Beer Company; $5 cash entry, samples and tour
Second stop, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM - Four Corners Brewing Company; No Charge, samples and tour
Third stop, 4:30 PM - Chicken Scratch + The Foundry; Beer and food for purchase
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April