Bicycle Brewery Tour of Dallas
February 17, 2013
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Meet at Klyde Warren Park at 1 p.m. to depart at 1:30 p.m. for the breweries. Participants include Community Brewery and Four Corners.
First stop, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM - Community Beer Company; $5 cash entry, samples and tour
Second stop, 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM - Four Corners Brewing Company; No Charge, samples and tour
Third stop, 4:30 PM - Chicken Scratch + The Foundry; Beer and food for purchase
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger