to 4 PM
14315 Midway Road , Addison, TX
$10 - $40
Presented by the Texas Speculative Fiction Association, ConDFW is a literary science fiction and fantasy convention featuring programming focused on writing and publishing, science programming, excellent guests, art show, charity book swap, short story contest, and a slew of non-traditional activities such as the Sci-Fi Spelling Bee.
The 2013 Guests of Honor are author Jo Walton and artist Brian Stelfreeze.
The art show is open Friday 2 to 8 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- Addison Point: $3 flavored vodka
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide