February 17, 2013
to 4 PM
14315 Midway Road , Addison, TX
$10 - $40
Presented by the Texas Speculative Fiction Association, ConDFW is a literary science fiction and fantasy convention featuring programming focused on writing and publishing, science programming, excellent guests, art show, charity book swap, short story contest, and a slew of non-traditional activities such as the Sci-Fi Spelling Bee.
The 2013 Guests of Honor are author Jo Walton and artist Brian Stelfreeze.
The art show is open Friday 2 to 8 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius