Buchanan’s Antiques Market
to 5 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard , Dallas, TX
There’s shopping galore at this two-day market. It’s all happening at the Grand Place in Fair Park with 200 dealers selling memorabilia, jewelry, furniture, crafts, antiques and collectibles, and much more.
Admission is $5 for adults and is good for both days and children under 12 are free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday