Buchanan’s Antiques Market
to 5 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
There’s shopping galore at this two-day market. It’s all happening at the Automobile Building in Fair Park with 200 dealers selling memorabilia, jewelry, furniture, crafts, antiques and collectibles, and much more.
Admission is $5 for adults and is good for both days. Children under 12 are admitted for free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy