Shakespeare Dallas: The Complete Works of Shakespeare - Henry VI, Part 1
In Hamon Hall
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare will include all his plays and sonnets and be produced and directed by Shakespeare Dallas, under the leadership of Executive and Artistic Director Raphael Parry. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare will utilize a staged reading format with simple props, lighting and costumes to keep the focus on the poetry and brilliance of the text. The performances will encourage participation by a wide range of Dallas’ theatrical artists and audiences alike.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy