The Tuesday Night Tease
1409 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
A magical journey of Vaudeville, Burlesque, music, fun, and games.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25