Dallas Architecture Forum: Since 2000 - Dallas City Fabric
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
A collective review of the growth and change Dallas has made since 2000. We will review new residential buildings in and around downtown, special districts and public spaces, and the linkages in between. We will review what are the contributing factors of success, and will analyze to what degree these buildings, special districts and public spaces have achieved that success.
Panelists are Brent A. Brown, AIA, Founding Director of City of Dallas’ City Design Studio, Larry Hamilton, Chairman and CEO of Hamilton Properties Corporation, Theresa O’Donnell, Director of Sustainable Development and Construction for City of Dallas, and Ken Hughes, President of Hughes Development LP.
Panels are open to the public and are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum. No reservations are needed to attend, and there is open seating for these Panels.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy