Dallas Architecture Forum: Since 2000 - Dallas City Fabric
February 19, 2013
1909 Woodall Rogers Freeway , #100 , Dallas, TX
A collective review of the growth and change Dallas has made since 2000. We will review new residential buildings in and around downtown, special districts and public spaces, and the linkages in between. We will review what are the contributing factors of success, and will analyze to what degree these buildings, special districts and public spaces have achieved that success.
Panelists are Brent A. Brown, AIA, Founding Director of City of Dallas’ City Design Studio, Larry Hamilton, Chairman and CEO of Hamilton Properties Corporation, Theresa O’Donnell, Director of Sustainable Development and Construction for City of Dallas, and Ken Hughes, President of Hughes Development LP.
Panels are open to the public and are presented free of charge for all attendees as a public outreach of the Dallas Architecture Forum. No reservations are needed to attend, and there is open seating for these Panels.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 top ten shots
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger