JFK, History and the Politics of Memory
to 8 PM
411 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $35
Three preeminent scholars of American history will utilize Presidents Day and the upcoming 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination as a springboard for examining the changing nature of memory in “JFK, History and the Politics of Memory.” Presented by The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and Southern Methodist University’s John G. Tower Center for Political Studies and The Center for Presidential History.
The program will feature Edward T. Linenthal, Professor of History at University of Indiana Bloomington, and Timothy Naftali, Senior Research Fellow with the New America Foundation's National Security Studies program, both who have written extensively on the topic. Their conversation will be moderated by SMU presidential historian Jeffrey A. Engel.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed