Winemaker Mel Master
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Experience wine country right here in Dallas with winemaker Mel Master at MAX’s Wine Dive on February 19 at 7 p.m. The complimentary wine tasting will feature one-of-a-kind selections from MAX’s Discovery and Selections Wines, a collection of wines specifically blended for MAX’s Wine Dive, including Max et Jacques Chardonnay, Max et Jacques Pinot Noir, Chez Jerome Cab/Syrah, Chez Jerome Marsanne/Viognier and Tortoise Creek Rose. Guests will have the opportunity to converse with Master as they enjoy his exquisite wines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- DISH: $4 premium mixed drinks, $2 off specialty cocktails and half-priced flatbreads
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair