Winemaker Mel Master
February 19, 2013
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Experience wine country right here in Dallas with winemaker Mel Master at MAX’s Wine Dive on February 19 at 7 p.m. The complimentary wine tasting will feature one-of-a-kind selections from MAX’s Discovery and Selections Wines, a collection of wines specifically blended for MAX’s Wine Dive, including Max et Jacques Chardonnay, Max et Jacques Pinot Noir, Chez Jerome Cab/Syrah, Chez Jerome Marsanne/Viognier and Tortoise Creek Rose. Guests will have the opportunity to converse with Master as they enjoy his exquisite wines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2.25 mimosas
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger