Winemaker Mel Master
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Experience wine country right here in Dallas with winemaker Mel Master at MAX’s Wine Dive on February 19 at 7 p.m. The complimentary wine tasting will feature one-of-a-kind selections from MAX’s Discovery and Selections Wines, a collection of wines specifically blended for MAX’s Wine Dive, including Max et Jacques Chardonnay, Max et Jacques Pinot Noir, Chez Jerome Cab/Syrah, Chez Jerome Marsanne/Viognier and Tortoise Creek Rose. Guests will have the opportunity to converse with Master as they enjoy his exquisite wines.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy