to 2 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Engineers Week activities at the Perot Museum include demonstrations and projects for teachers, students and families in the Texas Instruments Engineering and Innovation Hall and Building the Building exhibit. Architects and engineers from professional institutions and organizations will be on-hand.
Free with Admission. There is no additional cost for these programs.
Presented by: IBM, Lockheed Martin, Connect a Million Minds by Time Warner Cable
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day