February 19, 2013
to 2 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Engineers Week activities at the Perot Museum include demonstrations and projects for teachers, students and families in the Texas Instruments Engineering and Innovation Hall and Building the Building exhibit. Architects and engineers from professional institutions and organizations will be on-hand.
Free with Admission. There is no additional cost for these programs.
Presented by: IBM, Lockheed Martin, Connect a Million Minds by Time Warner Cable
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling