Deschutes Brewery Night
5005 South Cooper Street , #183 , Arlington, TX
Come join us as we honor a great brewery from the north west, Deschutes Brewing Company! Located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, Deschutes Brewery overlooks the wild and scenic Deschutes River. It's home base to our adventurous, award-winning lineup of pioneering beers. You're always welcome to drop in, sample our beers, tour the kettles and meet the beer-obsessed folks who tend them. You can also get an insider tip or two on how spend the day, a week or a lifetime in our high-desert home.
Here's your draft lineup: Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Deschutes Chainbreaker White IPA, Deschutes Chasin' Freshies, Deschutes Obsidian Stout Nitro, Deschutes Red Chair
Plus 2 rare tappings: Deschutes Black Butte XXIV, Deschutes The Abyss
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Applebee's: $1.25 drafts
- T.G.I. Friday's: $3.49 house margaritas, $3.49 mojis, $3.49 Long Islands, $3.49 cosmos, $1.99 domestic pints, $1 off wells
- Applebee's: $1.25 drafts, $2 margaritas & Bahama Mamas
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Epic Cones moves from Deep Ellum to quaint gas station in Arlington
- Dessert review: Delectable Delights ranks "sublime" even without a store sign
- Review: Cheesecake Factory's tacos left us injured
- UPDATED: Miniature Pinscher lost in Arlington
- Recap: XKO 15 at The Gym Combative Sports Arena in Arlington (June 2)