Brown-Forman’s Bourbon Tasting
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Following up the success of the Texas Whiskies, we are going back to visit Bourbon Country and getting introduced to some brands to us. Old Forester Birthday, 86 & 100 proof expressions, with Woodford Distiller's Select, Double Oaked and Four Wood expressions.
We'll offer 6 whiskies, 3/4 oz of each, served sequentially to allow our guests the opportunity to learn a little about the each expression, and how each compare to the standard versions as you taste them side by side and identify the changes.
Team Whiskey Brand Champion Tamara Piontkowsky will be with us to moderate the conversation and to offer insight into the amazing things that BF Distillers can do. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
Guests generally gather at 6:30PM and we start pouring the 1st Whiskey @7:30PM
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Blue Fish: Half-price wines
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $1 margaritas
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course