Brown-Forman’s Bourbon Tasting
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Following up the success of the Texas Whiskies, we are going back to visit Bourbon Country and getting introduced to some brands to us. Old Forester Birthday, 86 & 100 proof expressions, with Woodford Distiller's Select, Double Oaked and Four Wood expressions.
We'll offer 6 whiskies, 3/4 oz of each, served sequentially to allow our guests the opportunity to learn a little about the each expression, and how each compare to the standard versions as you taste them side by side and identify the changes.
Team Whiskey Brand Champion Tamara Piontkowsky will be with us to moderate the conversation and to offer insight into the amazing things that BF Distillers can do. Served with light snacks & palette re-setters.
Guests generally gather at 6:30PM and we start pouring the 1st Whiskey @7:30PM
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists