February 19, 2013
to 11:30 AM
1717 N. Harwood St. , Dallas, TX
Art and nature with Susan Morgan, Senior Manager of Therapeutic Horticulture, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
Designed specifically for individuals with early stage dementia and their family members or caregivers, Meaningful Moments is a monthly program that includes a gallery discussion, an interactive component, and an art-making activity in the Art Studio. Participants will have the chance to relax and connect with art in the galleries, share stories, and gain inspiration.
The program is free, but reservations are required and space is limited. For more information or to register, call 214-922-1251 or e-mail access@DMA.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger