to 11:30 AM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Art and nature with Susan Morgan, Senior Manager of Therapeutic Horticulture, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
Designed specifically for individuals with early stage dementia and their family members or caregivers, Meaningful Moments is a monthly program that includes a gallery discussion, an interactive component, and an art-making activity in the Art Studio. Participants will have the chance to relax and connect with art in the galleries, share stories, and gain inspiration.
The program is free, but reservations are required and space is limited. For more information or to register, call 214-922-1251 or e-mail access@DMA.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas