to 11:30 AM
1717 North Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Art and nature with Susan Morgan, Senior Manager of Therapeutic Horticulture, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
Designed specifically for individuals with early stage dementia and their family members or caregivers, Meaningful Moments is a monthly program that includes a gallery discussion, an interactive component, and an art-making activity in the Art Studio. Participants will have the chance to relax and connect with art in the galleries, share stories, and gain inspiration.
The program is free, but reservations are required and space is limited. For more information or to register, call 214-922-1251 or e-mail access@DMA.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day