3120 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday