2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$30 - $150
Roundabout Theatre Company’s production of Anything Goes, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography includes some of musical theater’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “You’re the Top”, and of course, “Anything Goes.”
Photo by Joan Marcus
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Adair's Saloon: $3 you call its
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer and rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas