February 20, 2013
to 2 PM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Engineers Week activities at the Perot Museum include demonstrations and projects for teachers, students and families in the Texas Instruments Engineering and Innovation Hall and Building the Building exhibit. Architects and engineers from professional institutions and organizations will be on-hand.
Free with Admission. There is no additional cost for these programs.
Presented by: IBM, Lockheed Martin, Connect a Million Minds by Time Warner Cable
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July