to 2 PM
2201 North Field Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Engineers Week activities at the Perot Museum include demonstrations and projects for teachers, students and families in the Texas Instruments Engineering and Innovation Hall and Building the Building exhibit. Architects and engineers from professional institutions and organizations will be on-hand.
Free with Admission. There is no additional cost for these programs.
Presented by: IBM, Lockheed Martin, Connect a Million Minds by Time Warner Cable
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv