Wax Addicts is Dallas' newest monthly soiree dedicated to the art and love of vinyl. In a day and age where laptop DJs seem to have taken over, we find it essential to present the art of DJing in it's truest form and preserve the vinyl recording. No mp3s, no compressed files and not a laptop in sight. Strictly original pressings of some of your favorite classics as well as present day recording artists. Wax Addicts will feature local and International DJ's, giving you a sneak peek into their record collections. We will spotlight 3 DJs each month in addition to art, visuals and cocktails. We hope to see you out each month as we spin the platters that matter.
February 20 - DJ A1, JT DONALDSON, and TONY SCHWA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park