11th Annual Virginia Chandler Dykes Luncheon
to 1:30 PM
2101 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
$175 - $250
Patricia and Curtis Meadows have been named the recipients of the 11th Annual Virginia Chandler Dykes Leadership Award, presented by Bank of Texas and Texas Woman’s University and the Texas Woman’s University Foundation. Texas Woman’s University Chancellor and President Dr. Ann Stuart will present the award at the Virginia Chandler Dykes luncheon event Feb. 21, 2013, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Belo Mansion and Pavilion.
Established in 2002, the Virginia Chandler Dykes Leadership Award is given annually to Dallas leaders with a life-long commitment to improving the quality of life in the community and to furthering the importance of education. The award recognizes the life work of Virginia Chandler Dykes as an outstanding health care provider, who’s professional and civic achievements represent a lifetime committed to helping others.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: