11th Annual Virginia Chandler Dykes Luncheon
February 21, 2013
to 1:30 PM
2101 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
$175 - $250
Patricia and Curtis Meadows have been named the recipients of the 11th Annual Virginia Chandler Dykes Leadership Award, presented by Bank of Texas and Texas Woman’s University and the Texas Woman’s University Foundation. Texas Woman’s University Chancellor and President Dr. Ann Stuart will present the award at the Virginia Chandler Dykes luncheon event Feb. 21, 2013, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Belo Mansion and Pavilion.
Established in 2002, the Virginia Chandler Dykes Leadership Award is given annually to Dallas leaders with a life-long commitment to improving the quality of life in the community and to furthering the importance of education. The award recognizes the life work of Virginia Chandler Dykes as an outstanding health care provider, who’s professional and civic achievements represent a lifetime committed to helping others.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger