Roundabout Theatre Company’s production of Anything Goes, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography includes some of musical theater’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “You’re the Top”, and of course, “Anything Goes.”
Photo by Joan Marcus
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Gui Restaurant and Bar: $3 beer and you-call-its, $5 signature martinis and house wines / hot and cold sake specials
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day