Matt Bondurant: The Wettest County in the World
February 21, 2013
to 8 PM
6121 Worth Street , Dallas, TX
Local author Matt Bondurant will discuss his historical novel The Wettest County in the World, based on the true story of his family in Virginia when they made a living by means of bootlegging during Prohibition. The 2012 movie, "Lawless", was based on Bondurant’s book. A book sale and signing will follow the presentation. Doors open at 6:00 PM for light refreshments.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger