Matt Bondurant: The Wettest County in the World
to 8 PM
6121 Worth Street , Dallas, TX
Local author Matt Bondurant will discuss his historical novel The Wettest County in the World, based on the true story of his family in Virginia when they made a living by means of bootlegging during Prohibition. The 2012 movie, "Lawless", was based on Bondurant’s book. A book sale and signing will follow the presentation. Doors open at 6:00 PM for light refreshments.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center