God of Carnage
Written by Yasmina Reza
Directed by Robin Armstrong
Michael & Veronica invite Alan & Annette to their home in an attempt to amicably resolve the consequences of their children’s playground altercation. It doesn’t take long before this civilized discussion evolves into a savagely funny comedy of (bad) manners. Reza’s play begs the question - How can we expect children to act like grown-ups if adults cannot control their own behavior? (Adult Language)
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"