3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Scardello and nibble your way through the different cheese types. Experience comparative tastings of cheese and out-of-the-ordinary items that will help you focus on the distinct flavors of each cheese type. Owner Rich Rogers will cover the basics, including how cheese is made and answer questions about pairing fundamentals. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 house margaritas
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to