I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
It's a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine's Day - and it sells out! It's the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, and features gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
January 20 - Wallet Watcher show: $10.
February 14 - Valentine's Day show: $50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Malai Kitchen: $3 mimosas / $5 Bloody Marys
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre