TWU Drama: Well by Lisa Kron
February 21, 2013
Well begins with its author addressing the audience directly and thanking them for attending the show. From there, however, nothing is predictable. The actors rebel against the director, the story refuses to follow the order created by the author and Kron’s mother nearly takes over the theatre. Based on Kron’s autobiographical experiences growing up with a mother whose social activism healed her community all the while privately battling with her own issues of health and illness.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- II Charlies Bar & Grill: $2.25 domestic drafts, $3 Sex on the Beach, $3 Blue Hawaiins, $3.50 Blue Ritas / $4 Burgers
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $10 buckets / $2.50 wells
- Hooligans: $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer