The Sound of Music
111 South Main Street , Cleburne, TX
$13 - $15
Too high-spirited for the religious life, Maria is dispatched to serve as governess for the seven children of a widowed naval Captain von Trapp. She gradually captures the heart of the stern Captain, however upon returning from their honeymoon they discover that Austria has been invaded by the Nazis. The family's narrowly escapes to Switzerland providing one of the most inspirational finales ever presented in musical theatre.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company cleans up [Title of Show]
- Theater review: Passion covers many sins in Cleburne's floundering Over the River
- Theatre review: Plaza Theatre reaches for the stars with The Sound of Music
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company's See How They Run leaves you rolling in the aisles
- Theatre review: Greater Cleburne Carnegie Players fling frisky fun in Babes in Toyland