The Sound of Music
111 South Main Street , Cleburne, TX
$13 - $15
Too high-spirited for the religious life, Maria is dispatched to serve as governess for the seven children of a widowed naval Captain von Trapp. She gradually captures the heart of the stern Captain, however upon returning from their honeymoon they discover that Austria has been invaded by the Nazis. The family's narrowly escapes to Switzerland providing one of the most inspirational finales ever presented in musical theatre.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Timeless Man of la Mancha soars in Plaza Theatre's limited space
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company's Bye, Bye, Birdie says hello to fun
- Theater review: Join one father's journey through religion and war in Fiddler on the Roof
- Theater review: With lackluster energy and confusing direction, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels fails to impress
- Theater review: Plaza Theatre Company cleans up [Title of Show]