Lecture in the Galleries: Dr. Sarah Kenderdine
February 21, 2013
2010 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Dr. Kenderdine researches at the forefront of interactive and immersive experiences for museums and galleries. In widely exhibited installation works, she has combined cultural heritage with new media art practice, especially in the realms of interactive cinema and augmented reality.
In partnership with Austin College
$10 for the public | Free for Friends of the Crow Collection. Seating is limited and reservations are required; call 214-979-6438 for tickets.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger