benefiting Creative Arts Center of Dallas
to 8 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Uptown's Komali Restaurant and Creative Arts Center of Dallas as we mix it up for a cause, 6-8pm on Thursday, February 21st. David Hickman, nationally recognized sculptor and CAC Advisory Board Member, will be polishing up his pouring skills along with Komali's award-winning mixologist Leann Berry as tutor-in-chief.
Order your favorite drink, leave a generous tip, and let the good times roll. Both a portion of all drink proceeds and all of the tips will go directly to CAC. In addition, at the end of the event, CAC will be holding a drawing for a Gift Certificate towards a free class or workshop, including the materials fee and an individual membership, valued at $300.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night