benefiting Creative Arts Center of Dallas
February 21, 2013
to 8 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Suite 106 , Dallas, TX
Join Uptown's Komali Restaurant and Creative Arts Center of Dallas as we mix it up for a cause, 6-8pm on Thursday, February 21st. David Hickman, nationally recognized sculptor and CAC Advisory Board Member, will be polishing up his pouring skills along with Komali's award-winning mixologist Leann Berry as tutor-in-chief.
Order your favorite drink, leave a generous tip, and let the good times roll. Both a portion of all drink proceeds and all of the tips will go directly to CAC. In addition, at the end of the event, CAC will be holding a drawing for a Gift Certificate towards a free class or workshop, including the materials fee and an individual membership, valued at $300.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup