benefiting Creative Arts Center of Dallas
to 8 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Uptown's Komali Restaurant and Creative Arts Center of Dallas as we mix it up for a cause, 6-8pm on Thursday, February 21st. David Hickman, nationally recognized sculptor and CAC Advisory Board Member, will be polishing up his pouring skills along with Komali's award-winning mixologist Leann Berry as tutor-in-chief.
Order your favorite drink, leave a generous tip, and let the good times roll. Both a portion of all drink proceeds and all of the tips will go directly to CAC. In addition, at the end of the event, CAC will be holding a drawing for a Gift Certificate towards a free class or workshop, including the materials fee and an individual membership, valued at $300.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed