The Big Lebowski
February 21, 2013
11170 N. Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
The Big Lebowski (1998, R, 117 mins.) screens as part of SMG $1 Classics on Feb. 21 at 7:30 p.m. at all Studio Movie Grill locations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Passion Carnival, $6.50 Sake Sangria, $2 off bottled sake
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Ultimate Cosmos, $6.50 Ultimate Lime Drop, $2 off bottled sake
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Neuhaus Cafe: $4.50 wines, $6.50 premium wines
- Asian Mint: $6.50 Choclatini, $6.50 Bacardi Peach Iced Tea
See more events classified as:
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition
- AMC Northpark will host free American Idol watching party January 14
- Green House food truck team will open restaurant inside NorthPark, with arty twist
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town