February 22, 2013
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger