February 22, 2013
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $25
By Eugene Ionesco. Last professionally performed in Dallas in 1962.
A rarely performed absurdist play of the first order by a master innovator of the genre. In a house on an island a very old couple pass their time with private games and half-remembered stories. With brilliant eccentricity, Ionesco's 'tragic farce' combines a comic portrait of human folly with a magical experiment in theatrical possibilities. Shakespeare Dallas Artistic Director Raphael Parry and KDT Company Member Rhonda Boutte will make their first-ever appearance onstage together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April