Catch Me If You Can
February 22, 2013
909 1st Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $80
The hit Broadway musical, based on the movie of the same name, zooms into the Fair Park Music Hall to kick off the Dallas Summer Musicals 2013 season. It’s based on the true story of a con man who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer and a jet pilot — all before he turned 21 — before being caught out and chased by an FBI agent in an enthralling cat-and-mouse tale.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July