2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$30 - $150
Roundabout Theatre Company’s production of Anything Goes, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival and Choreography includes some of musical theater’s most memorable standards, including “I Get a Kick out of You,” “You’re the Top”, and of course, “Anything Goes.”
Photo by Joan Marcus
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer and rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas