February 22, 2013
to 11 AM
2201 N. Field St. , Dallas, TX
$80 - $200
This program encourages creative thinking through fun, innovative projects that combine the art studio and the science lab.
Call 214.428.5555 x8 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Member $150, Member Extra $80; Non-Member $200, Non-Member Extra $100
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling