9th Annual Weekend Festival of Black Dance
1309 Canton St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Demanding and hot, Jamaica’s STELLA MARIS DANCE COMPANY is back for a third season, and they’re sharing the stage with Dallas’ BLACK ACADEMY DANCE ENSEMBLE. Come be dazzled by contemporary, modern and jazz beats in a thrilling evening of Black Dance at its best.
Presented in partnership with DG Promotions and Events. Hosted by TBAAL Board of Directors.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park