9th Annual Weekend Festival of Black Dance
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Demanding and hot, Jamaica’s STELLA MARIS DANCE COMPANY is back for a third season, and they’re sharing the stage with Dallas’ BLACK ACADEMY DANCE ENSEMBLE. Come be dazzled by contemporary, modern and jazz beats in a thrilling evening of Black Dance at its best.
Presented in partnership with DG Promotions and Events. Hosted by TBAAL Board of Directors.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial