Dallas Black Dance Theatre: History in Motion
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $55
The DBDT’s Cultural Awareness Series brings to the stage a ballet depicting the life of visual artist Romare Bearden; an African ritualistic dance, Awassa Astrige/Ostrich; and a tribute to Negro spirituals.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park