Dallas Black Dance Theatre: History in Motion
February 22, 2013
The DBDT’s Cultural Awareness Series brings to the stage a ballet depicting the life of visual artist Romare Bearden; an African ritualistic dance, Awassa Astrige/Ostrich; and a tribute to Negro spirituals.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas