Dallas Black Dance Theatre: History in Motion
The DBDT’s Cultural Awareness Series brings to the stage a ballet depicting the life of visual artist Romare Bearden; an African ritualistic dance, Awassa Astrige/Ostrich; and a tribute to Negro spirituals.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $2.50 Wells, $2.50 Domestic Beers
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to