Opening Reception - Points of View: New Pointillism Works by Kevin Page
to 9 PM
1415 Slocum Street , #105 , Dallas, TX
Dallas TV actor and artist Kevin Page has a solo show of his New Pointillism paintings opening Sat. Feb. 23, 2013 at Alan Simmons Art + Design on Slocum Street in the Dallas Design District. The show closes on Sat. March 30, 2013.
Pictured: Kevin Page and gallery owner Alan Simmons
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day