Frank Caliendo is known for his impressions on FOX NFL Sunday, including John Madden; Frank TV; and MadTV.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 Miller Lite, $2.75 Dos Equis, $4 wells, $4.50 house margaritas / 4:30pm - 8:30pm: free quesadillas bar
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $3 domestic drafts / $2 shot specials
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort