Samantha Crain / Dangeresque / The Gorgeous Hands / James Gardner
2548 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $12
Samantha Crain is touring in support of her new album Kid Face, set for a February 19 release (Ramseur Records). The album was produced by John Vanderslice and recorded in about eight days strictly on analog tape - no computers - a decision that resulted in a warm and organic sound that highlights Crain's songwriting, vocals, and lyrics.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day