Samantha Crain / Dangeresque / The Gorgeous Hands / James Gardner
2548 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $12
Samantha Crain is touring in support of her new album Kid Face, set for a February 19 release (Ramseur Records). The album was produced by John Vanderslice and recorded in about eight days strictly on analog tape - no computers - a decision that resulted in a warm and organic sound that highlights Crain's songwriting, vocals, and lyrics.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Club Dada: $2 Lone Star drafts, $2 Bud drafts, $2 Dada Duo mixed shots
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Samar by Stephan Pyles: $3 wells, $5 red and $5 white wine by the glass, $5 red and white sangria, $15 bottles of red and white wine, $15 carafes of red and white sangria
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed