God of Carnage
Written by Yasmina Reza
Directed by Robin Armstrong
Michael & Veronica invite Alan & Annette to their home in an attempt to amicably resolve the consequences of their children’s playground altercation. It doesn’t take long before this civilized discussion evolves into a savagely funny comedy of (bad) manners. Reza’s play begs the question - How can we expect children to act like grown-ups if adults cannot control their own behavior? (Adult Language)
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs