TWU Drama: Well by Lisa Kron
Well begins with its author addressing the audience directly and thanking them for attending the show. From there, however, nothing is predictable. The actors rebel against the director, the story refuses to follow the order created by the author and Kron’s mother nearly takes over the theatre. Based on Kron’s autobiographical experiences growing up with a mother whose social activism healed her community all the while privately battling with her own issues of health and illness.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton