Dallas Center for Architecture’s Form Follows Fitness 5K
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
$20 - $40
Dallas Center for Architecture’s (DCFA) second annual run/walk encourages fitness and features some of the highest-quality architecture and public art that Dallas has to offer along its course. The 5K will take place on Saturday, February 23 and will begin at Klyde Warren Park, one of Dallas’ newest architecture icons, at 9:00 am. For those who prefer a shorter distance, there will also be a 1K available at 9:30 am. Registration will begin at 8:00 am and participants will have the option to partake in an organized, fun warm-up at 8:15 am.
Registration as an individual or team is available online at FormFollowsFitness.com. Adults ages 19 and over will pay a fee of $30 for early registration; $35 during race week or $40 on race day. Children ages 18 and under will pay a fee of $20 for early registration; $25 during race week or $30 on race day.
Those registering for a team of 10 or more will be eligible for exclusive team awards in the following categories: fastest team, largest team, top fundraising team and best dressed team. The awards ceremony will take place at 10:00 am when the race is complete.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to