Young Texans Against Cancer Chili Cook Off for a Cure
February 23, 2013
YTAC Dallas is pleased to launch Chili Cook-off for a Cure this year, making it our second signature event. The event will be held at the Foundry Bar, capitalizing on the hip bar, cool outdoor space that is perfect for cooking up some mean chili from teams comprised of YTAC supporters.
Enjoy food and offerings from neighboring Chicken Scratch, live music from the Tanner Louis Band, and a cold beer and other beverages to help extinguish the heat from the chili. A team of judges led by Tim Byres will award prizes not only for the best chili, but other costumes including team spirit and theme/costume. Guest can also enter a raffle to win one of three luxury prizes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling