Young Texans Against Cancer Chili Cook Off for a Cure
YTAC Dallas is pleased to launch Chili Cook-off for a Cure this year, making it our second signature event. The event will be held at the Foundry Bar, capitalizing on the hip bar, cool outdoor space that is perfect for cooking up some mean chili from teams comprised of YTAC supporters.
Enjoy food and offerings from neighboring Chicken Scratch, live music from the Tanner Louis Band, and a cold beer and other beverages to help extinguish the heat from the chili. A team of judges led by Tim Byres will award prizes not only for the best chili, but other costumes including team spirit and theme/costume. Guest can also enter a raffle to win one of three luxury prizes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day