Girls and Engineering Day
to 4 PM
1600 Gendy Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $14
Join us for special activities created with girls in mind.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Ginger Man: $1 off all Texas draughts
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting