Grand Opening Party
The Londoner Pub, a traditional British pub with several locations, will celebrate its new home on Greenville Avenue with a launch party Saturday, February 23. Themed a “British Invasion” the event will embrace and share all things British. Partygoers will enjoy live music by A Hard Night’s Day, a Beatles tribute band; English signature cocktails, delicious craft English beer, and savory pub fare.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Hard Night's Day (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchiladas
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville