Grand Opening Party
The Londoner Pub, a traditional British pub with several locations, will celebrate its new home on Greenville Avenue with a launch party Saturday, February 23. Themed a “British Invasion” the event will embrace and share all things British. Partygoers will enjoy live music by A Hard Night’s Day, a Beatles tribute band; English signature cocktails, delicious craft English beer, and savory pub fare.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Hard Night's Day (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- The Old Crow: $5 pints of Guinness
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy