Grand Opening Party
The Londoner Pub, a traditional British pub with several locations, will celebrate its new home on Greenville Avenue with a launch party Saturday, February 23. Themed a “British Invasion” the event will embrace and share all things British. Partygoers will enjoy live music by A Hard Night’s Day, a Beatles tribute band; English signature cocktails, delicious craft English beer, and savory pub fare.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Hard Night's Day (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sofrano's: $2 domestic bottles, $1.75 wells, $1.50 drafts and frozen margaritas
- Sugar Shack: $1 domestic drafts / $2 domestic pints / $2 select shots
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair