The Pin Show
February 23, 2013
The Dallas fashion scene will be transformed as 22 independent designers take on the runway this February. Under the creative direction of Mike Thompson, Executive Director, Bryan Embry, and Founder and Executive Producer Julie McCullough will turn a West Dallas warehouse into a mesmerizing workroom and independent runway. Enjoy the fashion show, designer marketplace, live music with The Danny Church Band, and street-style food, all with a view of the Margret Hunt Hill Bridge.
Our 2013 Designers: Rochelle Rodriguez, Dija Swimwear, Kickie Boldness, Melancholic Design, Nine Muses, Konjo, d.p.c by Dora Yim, CarmenIris, Cool Chick, Hoang, Noina Bridal, Yomono, Marek+Richard, Milli Starr, RaggDahl, Charmaine Marshall, Hueso Outlaw, Smith&Brandon, MECHELLE, Tracy Popken, and Mario Alberto.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas