The Pin Show
The Dallas fashion scene will be transformed as 22 independent designers take on the runway this February. Under the creative direction of Mike Thompson, Executive Director, Bryan Embry, and Founder and Executive Producer Julie McCullough will turn a West Dallas warehouse into a mesmerizing workroom and independent runway. Enjoy the fashion show, designer marketplace, live music with The Danny Church Band, and street-style food, all with a view of the Margret Hunt Hill Bridge.
Our 2013 Designers: Rochelle Rodriguez, Dija Swimwear, Kickie Boldness, Melancholic Design, Nine Muses, Konjo, d.p.c by Dora Yim, CarmenIris, Cool Chick, Hoang, Noina Bridal, Yomono, Marek+Richard, Milli Starr, RaggDahl, Charmaine Marshall, Hueso Outlaw, Smith&Brandon, MECHELLE, Tracy Popken, and Mario Alberto.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million