Free Family Festival: Art at Your Fingertips
February 23, 2013
to 4 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Pick up a pencil or pinch into soft clay to explore what you can do, express, or feel with your hands! Afternoon activities will offer playful approaches to hands—from the marks they leave on terracotta sculptures to the ideas they express in pictures.
Other event highlights will include children's films made possible by the Lone Star Film Society, and interactive music performances with Mister Mark, singer/songwriter. Offered in conjunction with the special exhibition Bernini: Sculpting in Clay.
No reservations necessary; admission to special exhibitions is free during these events. Promotional support provided by American Airlines and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine, $26 bottle of mimosa, $15 domestic buckets on the patio
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally