Orochi: The Serpent
The Austin sextet Montopolis is returning to Dallas with a new soundtrack. This one is a classic Samurai film, "Orochi: the Serpent", and their new score draws on late seventies punk rock, the compositions of Bernard Herrmann, and traditional Japanese percussion. "The Serpent" features intricately choreographed fight scenes and stunning cinematography.
Doors open at 7. $10.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition