Middle Eastern Cooking Class
February 23, 2013
4 courses with Wine Pairings for $85. Price includes class and lunch.
Mediterrenean Meze: hummus, falafel, baba ghanoush, peppers & dolmas; Grilled Lamb Merguez Sausage: lepuy lentils & tzaziki; Boulettes of Catfish: saffron tomato sauce; Morrocan Braised Shortribs & Chicken: cous cous & vegetables; and Mejool Date & Pistachio Cigars: chestnut & blossom honey sauce
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 drafts & margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April