Middle Eastern Cooking Class
4 courses with Wine Pairings for $85. Price includes class and lunch.
Mediterrenean Meze: hummus, falafel, baba ghanoush, peppers & dolmas; Grilled Lamb Merguez Sausage: lepuy lentils & tzaziki; Boulettes of Catfish: saffron tomato sauce; Morrocan Braised Shortribs & Chicken: cous cous & vegetables; and Mejool Date & Pistachio Cigars: chestnut & blossom honey sauce
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 wells, $3 Bud Light drafts, $3 domestic bottles
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy