Dallas Brew Bus (SOLD OUT)
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Dallas, TX
Join us for the first ever Dallas Brew Bus. Get an inside look at the area's booming craft beer scene. We'll be visiting 3 local breweries - Lakewood Brewing, Four Corners, and Community.
You'll get to sample several brews at each place and learn how they are made. Between stops our guides will educate you on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas and answer any questions you have. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy grub from some of the areas' best food trucks parked at some of the breweries (not included in ticket price).
Arrive at Community Beer Co (1530 Inspiration Dr - right across from American Airlines Center) no later than 11:15AM and we'll depart for Lakewood.
$50 gets you a seat on the bus, complimentary beer samples at each brewery, a snack from up and coming restaurant LUCK, and a commemorative snifter style glass. Email Info@DallasBrewBus.com with any questions.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million