Dallas Brew Bus (SOLD OUT)
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Dr. , Ste. 200 , Dallas, TX
Join us for the first ever Dallas Brew Bus. Get an inside look at the area's booming craft beer scene. We'll be visiting 3 local breweries - Lakewood Brewing, Four Corners, and Community.
You'll get to sample several brews at each place and learn how they are made. Between stops our guides will educate you on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas and answer any questions you have. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy grub from some of the areas' best food trucks parked at some of the breweries (not included in ticket price).
Arrive at Community Beer Co (1530 Inspiration Dr - right across from American Airlines Center) no later than 11:15AM and we'll depart for Lakewood.
$50 gets you a seat on the bus, complimentary beer samples at each brewery, a snack from up and coming restaurant LUCK, and a commemorative snifter style glass. Email Info@DallasBrewBus.com with any questions.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day