Dallas Brew Bus (SOLD OUT)
February 23, 2013
to 5 PM
1530 Inspiration Drive , Suite 200 , Dallas, TX
Join us for the first ever Dallas Brew Bus. Get an inside look at the area's booming craft beer scene. We'll be visiting 3 local breweries - Lakewood Brewing, Four Corners, and Community.
You'll get to sample several brews at each place and learn how they are made. Between stops our guides will educate you on the growing craft brew scene in North Texas and answer any questions you have. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy grub from some of the areas' best food trucks parked at some of the breweries (not included in ticket price).
Arrive at Community Beer Co (1530 Inspiration Dr - right across from American Airlines Center) no later than 11:15AM and we'll depart for Lakewood.
$50 gets you a seat on the bus, complimentary beer samples at each brewery, a snack from up and coming restaurant LUCK, and a commemorative snifter style glass. Email Info@DallasBrewBus.com with any questions.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup