Paws on the Prairie
February 23, 2013
to 2 PM
6500 S. Loop 12 , Dallas, TX
Explore the Blackland Prairie and Great Trinity Forest. Enjoy 5 miles of trails with your K9 friend. Pet adoptions. Learn how you and your dog can help the environment. Membership Raffle. Great Food. Doggie Bags provided.
No dog? No problem! Come out with your family and enjoy all that our center has to offer, including guided hikes, animal encounters and more.
Free admission. Parking $5.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- UPDATED: Photos from Nasher's public art exhibition's first commission at Trinity River Audubon Center
- UPDATED: Lockdown at three Dallas ISD schools in southeast Dallas lifted
- El Padrino is moving from Bishop Arts District to Pleasant Grove
- Photos: Square dancing at the Trinity River Audubon Center on a Saturday night
- UPDATEDx3 personal account and photos: Electric Daisy Carnival in Dallas ended abruptly; one dead